Age Range: 3-7
Format: Pdf download
Authors: Gaynor Weavers
These attention-grabbing activities engage and inspire young children.
This eye-catching interactive book is filled with easy to use activities to encourage your children to observe, think and talk. Children will enjoy exploring and extending their ideas through a range of science investigations. All 26 imaginative science activities for kids in the book use common household objects. You won’t need any expensive equipment! This easy to navigate book comes with pop-up strategy features and all the printable activity sheets and resources needed for each activity as Pdf dowloads.
There are 26 sections. Each section contains:
- Stimulating science activities for kids.
- Guidelines for how to use the activities.
- Suggestions for what the learning outcomes might be.
- How to recognise children’s thinking and learning.
- Illustrations of children’s responses.
- Active Assessment strategies to use as extension activities.
You can click through the images above to see a sample section of the book.